Friday, September 8, 2017

World Geography 2017-18 - New School Year

World Geography 2017-18 - New School Year

Good morning- it's Friday, September 8, 2017. Another year, another nickel. School started this year on Monday, August 28, and today is the last day of the second week of school. I found out I won't be doing World Geography (technically) or World History this year, but instead I will be concentrating on US History (among other subjects). No, I won't be creating a US History blog (even though it would be kinda fun to do so), because I don't know how long I will be having to cover US History.

I will however continue to post assignments, notes, study aids, and tests to the World Geography (and World History) blog as the weeks go by, and hopefully it will help students become more successful in their work.

I hope everyone has a great school year and of course, GO LOBOS!!!